Thursday, March 7, 2013

                    Well my life has been different the past two days like tuesday was alot different and monday       
             was an average kinda slow day and today has been kinda slow so far to so heres how my days 
            have gone so far and also i will have some funny questions to ask you the viewer so get ready go!

so tuesday I got up snuck down stairs which you will find out why I did that later and asked my mom what time my hair apointment was at she said twelve thirty so i snuck upstairs got a shower then waited for it to dry while I did some stuff on my brothers computer when my hair apointment came I tried to make him think I was going to just get a trim truthfully what I was goin to do was get my haircut down to an almost pixie cut kinda look which I had only told my mom and my brothers so when we got there our hair dresser asked what we wanted to do and when I said cut it really short she gasped a really long gasp (she goes to our church) anyways she started cutting it kept stopping and saying its gonna be soooo cute so my mom to pictures before in the middle and after and i love my new haircut so another thing was if you noticed I didnt tell my dad so we were gonna suprise him so we took a video of his reaction and it was so funny which I will put the video and the pictures at the end for you to see so thats all for tuesday but dont worry im not done   
           yet so get comfy next is wendsday ya wendsday was pretty normal everyday kinda stuff like

wendsday was pretty normal besides me making a fried egg sandwich for my dad my brother and me then when the babys woke up they were being pretty sweet and I played with them for while then went up to do some stuff on my brothers computerand I also forgot to write on here sadly so I think that wraps up the past two days so now for today its been average pretty much like yesterday so heres the pictures and of course the video





so thats it and if you didnt here what my dad said he said im shocked thats all he could say about it for an hour and half so that made it even better

No comments:

Post a Comment