Monday, March 4, 2013

Hey everybody, sorry I didnt get to post anything this weekend got busy until it was to late to post anything. Like saturday I first made myself this breakfast which was delicious 
and then I cleaned up my room and did some other stuff around the house. Then I went out with my mom to first go to petsmart to get my dog a new ball thrower if you know what that is, then we went to micheals to get a sock loom and another hook for the looms and some yarn. Then we went to get a shirt and tanktop to match my new jeans but we had to take it home and wash it before I could wear it because the lady who checked us out coughed all over my shirts, then we went to joanns to get some fabric to make baby eleanor some skirts. Then we met my brother elijah at starbucks where we sat and made some stuff on our looms,  like I made half of my beanie hat while my brother did his online classes thing, then the next day I finished the rest of my hat, but when we were at starbucks we saw some people we know and then we went home and went to bed. I got up the next morning and got ready for church worked on my hat a little then we went towards church and stopped at mcdonalds, which I hate but I was hungry so I ended up eating there anyway, we ended up going in because ethan and jonahs parents were inside having breakfast with shanie mae who was a baby we used to take care of to. So we said hello and grabbed some stuff to go and headed to church and ate within five minutes. Then we worshipped jesus then we prayed over the people who are supposed to go to mwandi in africa. Then the church decided to pray over the youth of the church where they wanted us to pray aswell, so I sat there for about 15 seconds first looking to my left then to my right since no one decided to speak up I just started praying and the holy spirit just gave me the words to say. Then our elder who does the prayer every week finished us out, then we have a short break where you can take your kids to the nursery usaully theres kids voyage but they didnt have it that week so I went to help in the nursery which I usally do every week and they had alot of babys that week, like Ethan and Jonah, Eleanor, Shanie Mae, Porter, Lexi and Caroline. Then after church me and my friends talked as we messed around on the play ground. And since my family cleans our church one of my friends usally helps every week so we cleaned what we needed to. Then me and here family went out to eat lunch which we ended up going to jimmy johns which makes sub sandwiches and then we went to look at a house. Ya thats something new, we found out at the end of last year from our landlord that he couldnt refinance our house so we gotta move and we think we found the house but the problem is its gutted wich means all thats inside is studs and the bare floor so we would have to fix it up but I like it so. It has a huge backyard and its in a quite neighborhood its ALOT smaller then the house were living in now but I still think it can work. Then today I got up got dressed because I got up kinda late I couldnt take a shower till later which I did. oh and I finished my beanie hat last night to and I love it, then I just kinda hung around today with babys looked at some stuff on the computer and then I watched a movie tonight with my mom we watched two weeks notice great movie. Then I started writing on here. So i think that covers my weekend and today. So ill post again tommorow to tell you about my day

No comments:

Post a Comment