Thursday, March 7, 2013


  1. first question how do you like your icecream and what kind of icecream is your favorite?
  2. second whats your favoreit place in the world that you want to visit before life dwindils down
  3. third whats your favorite color
  4. fourth what is your favorite thing about your best friend 
  5. fifth whats your favorite verse 
  6. sixth whats your favorite coffee
  7. seventh who is your favorite actor
  8. eighth whats your favorite movie 
  9. nineth what is your favorite resteraunt 
  10. tenth whats your favorite food
  11. and last but not least eleventh whats your favorite number
ok so now im gonna answer these questions to my  favoreite icecream is denali moosetracks and I like it plain my favorite place in the world is the amazon rainforest my favorite color is green not dark green brighter green my favorite thing about my bestfriend is well pretty much everything my favorite verse is phillipians four thirteen I can do all things throught christ who gives me strength my favorite coffee is mocha my favorite actor is jeniffer lawrence my favorite movie hmmmmm... maybe the hunger games my favorite resteraunt is a place called tokyo and it is delicous my favorite food is super shrimp from tokyo my favorite number is eleven now I want you to comment the answers you have to these questions so I can see them

1 comment:

  1. these are the wierd questions i told you i was gonna ask please comment your answers

    ReplyDelete