Friday, March 1, 2013

So far today I have gotten up got dressed and played with the most awesome twin baby cousins Ethan, Jonah, which are truly beautiful babies a blessing from God, and I also held sweet Eleanor this morning who just loves to smile shes a newborn chunk-a-munk who loves to sleep when shes here but sadly thinks she need more mommy and daddy time at night at home, after all that fun when the babies decided it was nap time I decided to make this blog (finally)so here's my blog i guess i should tell you a little about my self i have awesome parents Shannon and David, and four older brothers from oldest to youngest Adam, John, Elijah, Matthew, then there is me. I'm the youngest of five truthfully its not as bad as you think I don't know what I would do without them sometimes yet sometimes I don't know what to do with them but that's a different story. Anyways I was born in Colorado and now live in North Carolina which has quite the annoying humidity level, but it still has its perks such as pretty trees, cool creeks, and some cool mountains to hike. I also have a lovable nine year old black Labrador retriever named Virginia, which soon i am taking for a walk and then throwing the tennis ball for. I also have a large family with fourteen grand kids on my moms side of the family and my dads side of the family has twenty two grandchildren! that's a whopping total of 31. Then I have my best friend which I have known since I moved here. He was two I was four and his sister is also my good friend too who was only two days old when we moved here. Their names are Jake and Anna but we call Anna, Simi, all the time because that's her nickname. I also looove animals, my favorite mammal is a tiger, my favorite reptile is a emerald tree boa, my favorite amphibian is a red eyed tree frog, my favorite bird is a barn owl and my favorite fish is a sailfish. And I also have a kinda unique style of clothing which i might have a picture of later. So that's pretty much what you would learn about me if we went to a coffee shop together.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sarah. I love you sweetheart! Keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah you are an amazingly talented and beautiful gift from God and you bless my heart everyday!!!!!! Good job I like it a lot!!!!!
    Love you sweetheart!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete