Monday, March 18, 2013

Sorry I havent posted in a while. Although life has been the same except this weekend was different because we got to meet my brother johns girlfriend for the first time and his 21 first birthday partie was on saturday.
However his real birthday is the 17th which is saint patricks day. But the partie was awesome he had his first beer and got to see family that he hadnt seen in awhile And a few friends. Then yesterday of course everyone at church kept telling john happy birthday. After church we went to my grandparents house to have lunch before john and his girl friend had to go back to base. So we went to there house and ate corned beef, potatoes, green beans, and salad we also talked, laughed, and had a ball. But the past week and a half have been the same babies and such. Even though I havent posted any thing in awhile I have been looking to see if you guys had answered any of my questions which I see you havent. come onnnnn guys say something.  Just because there supposed to be funny doesnt mean you shouldnt answer them. I want here your answers to not only laugh at some but to know my readers a little better(and to know im not talking to an empty room). So pleeeaaaasssseeee answer those questions remember there for you to answer not only me.

          OH! and feel free to share this blog any where you want to facebook pinterest twitter anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment